Update: Thank you to everyone who attended today’s ribbon cutting! Nick’s Sandwich Company will be officially open for business starting tomorrow, 10/10/18 at 11:00am! See you then!
We are SO excited to announce our new concept, Nick’s Sandwich Company! The Grand Opening and ribbon cutting is planned for 10/09/18 at 126 East Pitt Street (right next door to 10/09 kitchen). Check back here often for updates on this new addition to the 10/09 family!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to 10/09 kitchen, located in historic downtown Bedford, PA. Featuring New American cuisine, Chef Nick Letzo’s menu uses the freshest ingredients, and is sure to delight you. Reservations are always recommended in order to ensure your preferred dining time is available. We do offer walk-in seating in our bar area, which serves the same menu, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
IMPORTANT NOTES before making your reservation:
• When you make your reservation, please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• As a small restaurant with an adult dining environment, we do NOT provide a separate children’s menu, highchairs or booster seats.
• We can not allow BYOB of wine, beer, or spirits. Thank you for your understanding!
• We allow 2 hours for reservation times up to 7:00. If you would like to dine for longer than 2 hours, please book a reservation after 7:00.
• Larger parties: parties of more than 6 must call the restaurant to make a reservation. We can accommodate parties of up to 16 guests Sunday-Thursday, and parties of up to 10 guests on Friday and Saturday nights.