We can’t wait to serve you in our dining room again starting Friday, June 5! And for those of you that have asked, YES you can still order takeout, including wine, beer and our new batch cocktails!
Here’s some examples of what we are doing to keep our guests safe, in addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing procedures, per CDC and State Health Department guidelines:
– tables will be placed either 6 feet apart, or have a physical barrier
– service staff will be wearing masks
– bathrooms, door knobs, and other high-touch areas will be sanitized throughout the evening
– we will be using single-use paper menus
– hand sanitizer station is now installed just inside our front door for your use
And here’s what we need YOU to do to keep us all safe!
– reservations are currently required – please call ahead if you are hoping for a last minute table!
– masks or face coverings will be required when you enter and exit the restaurant, as well as at any time that you need to leave your table
– we will not allow waiting by the front door or at the bar, so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your reservation
– please do not wait in line for the rest rooms, and keep a safe distance from other guests when traveling through the dining room
– and most importantly – if you have any symptoms of being ill, please stay home until you are feeling better for the safety and comfort of our staff and your fellow guests
We know that a lot of rules makes it less fun to eat out, but we are determined to still offer a great dining experience while ensuring the safety of our staff and all of our guests!
See you soon!
May 29, 2020 update: As of Friday, June 5th, we will re-open our 10/09 kitchen dining room for guests, with reduced capacity and restrictions in place per CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines. We will currently being requiring reservations, and will not have walk-in seating available in the bar until further notice. Please check back for updates and details.
Please stay tuned for further updates! We can’t wait to see you!
August 17, 2019 – Jump over to our News page for our big announcement!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to 10/09 kitchen, located in historic downtown Bedford, PA. Featuring New American cuisine, Chef Nick Letzo’s menu uses the freshest ingredients, and is sure to delight you. Reservations are always recommended in order to ensure your preferred dining time is available.
IMPORTANT NOTES before making your reservation:
• When you make your reservation, please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• As a small restaurant with an adult dining environment, we do NOT provide a separate children’s menu, highchairs or booster seats.
• We can not allow BYOB of wine, beer, or spirits. Thank you for your understanding!
• We allow 2 hours for reservation times up to 7:00. If you would like to dine for longer than 2 hours, please book a reservation after 7:00.
• We are currently only accepting reservations up to 6 guests in one party. We apologize for any inconvenience.