August 17, 2019 – Jump over to our News page for our big announcement!
Please Note: We will be CLOSED on Tuesday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 25 so that our staff may enjoy the holidays with their families.
We will be OPEN on Sunday, December 22 for dinner service.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to 10/09 kitchen, located in historic downtown Bedford, PA. Featuring New American cuisine, Chef Nick Letzo’s menu uses the freshest ingredients, and is sure to delight you. Reservations are always recommended in order to ensure your preferred dining time is available. We do offer walk-in seating in our bar area, which serves the same menu, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
IMPORTANT NOTES before making your reservation:
• When you make your reservation, please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• As a small restaurant with an adult dining environment, we do NOT provide a separate children’s menu, highchairs or booster seats.
• We can not allow BYOB of wine, beer, or spirits. Thank you for your understanding!
• We allow 2 hours for reservation times up to 7:00. If you would like to dine for longer than 2 hours, please book a reservation after 7:00.
• Have a larger group? parties of more than 6 must call the restaurant to make a reservation. We can accommodate parties of up to 16 guests Tuesday-Thursday, and parties of up to 10 guests on Friday and Saturday nights.