– tables will be placed either 6 feet apart, or have a physical barrier
– service staff will be wearing masks
– bathrooms, door knobs, and other high-touch areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the evening
– all menus have plastic covers that will be sanitized after each guest use
– hand sanitizer station is now installed just inside our front door for your use
And here’s what we need YOU to do to keep us all safe!
– reservations are HIGHLY recommended – please call ahead if you are hoping for a last minute table! We do have a couple of tables available for walk-in guests, but they tend to go fast!
– masks or face coverings will be required when you enter and exit the restaurant, as well as at any time that you need to leave your table (yep, we are enforcing this. Don’t have your mask? One will be provided for you at the host stand.)
– we will not allow waiting by the front door or at the bar, so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your reservation. Give us a call at 814-623-1130 if you plan on arriving early for your reservation, and we will do our best to accommodate you!
– please do not wait in line for the rest rooms, and keep a safe distance from other guests when traveling through the dining room
– and most importantly – if you have any symptoms of being ill, please stay home until you are feeling better for the safety and comfort of our staff and your fellow guests
We know that a lot of rules makes it less fun to eat out, but we are determined to still offer a great dining experience while ensuring the safety of our staff and all of our guests!
See you soon!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to 10/09 kitchen, located in historic downtown Bedford, PA. Featuring New American cuisine, Chef Nick Letzo’s menu uses the freshest ingredients, and is sure to delight you. Reservations are always recommended in order to ensure your preferred dining time is available.
• When you make your reservation, please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• As a small restaurant with an adult dining environment, we do NOT provide a separate children’s menu, highchairs or booster seats.
• We can not allow BYOB of wine, beer, or spirits. Thank you for your understanding!
• For reservations up to 7:00, we reserve 1 hour 30 minutes for parties of 2 and 2 hours for parties of 3 or more. If you prefer to dine for longer than 2 hours, please book a reservation at 7:15 or later.
• Parties with more than 6 guests MUST call the restaurant to book a reservation – making multiple reservations online for a large party does NOT guarantee seating near each other.
• A fee will be added to the check of any party that brings a cake or other dessert from outside of the restaurant Please call with any questions.