We are making some big changes this fall! Please watch this short video
for details! Our last day of regular dinner service will be Saturday, October 8.
PLEASE NOTE that we will be closed Wednesday, September 14 through Saturday, September 17.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to 10/09 kitchen, located in historic downtown Bedford, PA. Featuring New American cuisine, Chef Nick Letzo’s menu uses the freshest ingredients, and is sure to delight you. Reservations are always recommended in order to ensure your preferred dining time is available.
IMPORTANT NOTES before making your reservation:
• When you make your reservation, please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• As a small restaurant with an adult dining environment, we do NOT provide a separate children’s menu, highchairs or booster seats.
• We can not allow BYOB of wine, beer, or spirits. Thank you for your understanding!
• For reservations earlier than 7:00, we reserve 1 hour 30 minutes for parties of 2 or 3 and 2 hours for parties of 4 or more. If you prefer to dine for longer than that, please book a reservation at 7:15 or later.
• Parties with more than 6 guests MUST call the restaurant to book a reservation – making multiple reservations online for a large party does NOT guarantee seating near each other.
• A fee will be added to the check of any party that brings a cake or other dessert from outside of the restaurant Please call with any questions.